What is Infrared?
Infrared light (experienced as heat) is the invisible part of the sun’s spectrum with the ability to penetrate human tissue, giving a soothing, natural warmth. It is naturally occurring from the sun and is the basis for Sunlighten™ sauna therapy.
It works to raise the core body temperature to produce a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level where the majority of toxins reside.
A Sunlighten sauna generates a sweat 7x more detoxifying than a traditional sauna
- Our saunas have been designed to encourage the purest form of relaxation and stress-reduction.
- Studies have shown a 30 minute infrared sauna session can burn up to 600 calories
- The Solocarbon® heaters have been clinically shown to reduce both systolic and diastolic blood pressure
- Researchers have found therapeutic benefits to back, neck and arthritis pain from continuous use of infrared heat therapy
- The skin’s appearance improves as pores open from the deeper sweat induced by our infrared therapy
- Stay healthy with the natural preventative properties of our exclusive LED near infrared heating technology, which aids in cell health, muscle recovery and overall immunity defense.
- The advanced LED near infrared technology has the unique ability to heal wounds faster and minimalize scarring.